Well I have a feeling that one way or another I'm going to end up in the UK. When God wants to get his point across he'll get it across one way or another. I was talking to a customer at work the other day who is from church and I mentioned it in passing. She was all excited and said she could see me in England. My sister can see me in the country sipping tea in a cozy cottage. The only thing that keeps me from doing this is me. I just need to pray and let God work out the rest.
In other news Anthem Avenue came to Central on Sunday and I will admit it was nice to actually meet some of the people I've tracked songs for. Hopefully I will be able to track for them in the future.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment